Classes start August 24th! Start posting jobs beginning July 1st!
Be prepared! Get your resumes and cover letters ready, and make sure your identification documents are handy! You cannot start a new job without them! See Form I-9 for a list of acceptable documents.
Work-Study Students & Employers
- JUN 30: Last day for off-campus employers to submit reimbursement paperwork for Spring.
- JUL 1: First day to post jobs for Fall.
- AUG 30: Work-Study Job Fair, Texas Union Ballroom, 1:00-3:30pm.
- AUG 31: Last day students can work in Summer jobs.
- SEP 1: First day students can work in Fall academic and non-academic jobs.
- SEP 30: Last day to hire a student for Fall.
- DEC 31: Last day students can work in Fall jobs.