Classes start January 17th! Start posting jobs beginning November 1st, 2016!
Be prepared! Get your resumes and cover letters ready, and make sure your identification documents are handy! You cannot start a new job without them! See Form I-9 for a list of acceptable documents.
Work-Study Students & Employers
- JAN 1: First day students can work in Fall Academic and Non-academic jobs.
- JAN 17: First day students can work in Fall Academic Student Titles.
- JAN 31: Last day for off-campus employers to submit reimbursement paperwork for Fall.
- MAR 1: First day to post Summer jobs on the job bank.
- MAR 1: Last day to hire a student for Spring.
- MAR 1: Last day for off-campus employers to submit sign-up sheets.
- MAY 17: Last day students can work in Spring jobs.
- MAY 18: First day students can work in Summer jobs.