The Office of Financial Aid will begin sending out Financial Aid Notifications (FAN’s) for the 2019-20 school year this spring. Please see the tentative schedule below for details of when you can expect to receive your FAN.
- Incoming freshmen – mid March
- Incoming graduate students – late March
- Transfer undergraduate students – mid May
- Summer students – early May
- Continuing undergraduate and graduate students – early June
Once you receive your FAN through CASH, you will be able to review your financial aid offer and have the opportunity to accept, decline and reduce award amounts.
To prevent any delays in receiving your FAN, keep an eye on CASH to ensure that you have no outstanding requirements. We will continue to post updates on FAN’s on this website, as well as on Twitter and Facebook.