University of Texas Home Page


Non-Citizen Texas Residents:
2016-17 Paper Financial Aid Application Now Available!

To receive financial aid for the 2016-17 school year, non-U.S. citizens who meet Texas residency requirements must submit a paper FAFSA or TASFA directly to the Office of Financial Aid. The same March 15 priority deadline applies.

Go to Applying for Financial Aid to download the application.