Need help completing your 2016-17 FAFSA?
FAFSA, Taxes, and IDs... Oh no!! It's not as frightening as it seems!
FAFSA Priority Deadline is March 15th!
Join us at a FAFSA completion session! Financial aid counselors will be available to help you complete your online FAFSA on a walk-in basis.
2016 Sessions. All sessions @MEZ 4.128.
2/29 Monday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
3/2 Wednesday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
3/8 Tuesday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
3/10 Thursday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Please bring the following documents, if available, to assist with FAFSA completion:
- Your Social Security number.
- Your driver's license (if any).
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen).
- Your FSA ID.
- Don't have one? Get yours now! >
- If you're a dependant student, you will also need one for one parent.
- Your 2015 W-2 forms and other records of money earned.
- Your (and your spouse's, if you are married) 2015 Federal Income Tax Return.
- Your Parents' 2015 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student).
- Your 2015 untaxed income records.
- Veterans benefits records.
- Child support received.
- Worker's compensation.
- Your current bank statements.
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records.
The following video can help you complete your application! If you have trouble accessing it or need a transcript, please view the video on YouTube.
– The "How to Fill Out the FAFSA" video was created by the U.S. Department of Education. Visit the Federal Student Aid YouTube Channel for more educational videos.