When emailing email@example.com, please remember:
- Include your UT EID.
- Do not include email attachments. Instead, leave documents and forms in the drop box outside our office or fax/mail them to us.
- Do not include private information like application details, Social Security numbers or bank account numbers.
Financial aid advisors are available to answer your questions at 512-475-6282.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
During certain periods when we experience peak call volume, please be aware that calls are answered in the order that they are received. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Financial Aid is open every weekday except University holidays. Our office is located on the 3rd floor of the Student Services Building.
Walk-in counseling for basic questions and general information is available in our lobby:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please use the secure drop box outside our office to submit documents, forms, private scholarship checks and other items. Make sure to include your UT EID on each submitted item.
If you’re unable to visit us in person, you can submit documents and forms by mailing or faxing us.
Office of Financial Aid
The University of Texas at Austin
100 West Dean Keeton Street, E3700
Austin, TX 78712-1712
Fax number: 512-475-6296
The Office of Financial Aid is bound by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which limits the type and amount of information we can disclose without proper identification or consent. Visit CASH to authorize a parent to speak with us on your behalf.